The Evaluation Skate & Uniform fitting will be held on Wednesday, August 21st at the Troy Sports Center Rink 2 during the following times:
- 10U Squirt @ 6:15 P.M. - Arrive 45 minutes early to be fitted for jersey and socks - need shoulder pads
- 12U Pee Wee @ 7:30 P.M. - Arrive 45 minutes early to be fitted for jersey and socks - need shoulder pads
- 14U Bantam @ 8:30 P.M. - Arrive 45 minutes early to be fitted for jersey and socks - need shoulder pads
- 8U & 6U Mite/MiniMite - Uniform Fitting Only - Please arrive anytime between 5:30 P.M. and 7:30 P.M. to be fitted. Make sure to bring your players shoulder pads. (Players will be evaluated during September practices)
All players must be registered with TYHA and have a current USA Hockey Membership to participate in the Eval Skate and fitted for uniforms. If you are unsure if your players USA Hockey Membership is current, the 4th number of your membership number should be a 0 (for 2020).
- The teams for Squirt, Pee Wee and Bantam will be formed by a draft on 8/29 (coaches only). You will be notified by the coach within 48 hours to learn of your players team placement. The teams for mini mite and mite will be formed in September.
- Ice times for the season are still being coordinated and will be available by the end of August/early September.
- TYHA is still accepting registrations for all divisions. Please feel free to share with all family and friends who would like to join our association.